Important Airspace Changes Nov 2016
Attention SAC Members - Airspace and frequency changes on Nov 10th 2016
Dear SAC Members
The following amendments have been prescribed to facilitate the safety of air navigation. This will affect airspace in both the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
- Many Mandatory Broadcast zones (MBZ's) across the country have been disestablished and replaced.
- Boundaries of control zones amended.
- VFR Transit lanes now have new boundaries and associated code changes.
- New Common Frequency Zones (CFZ) have been established.
- General Aviation Areas amended.
We suggest that you make yourself familiar with the changes in your area. Organise the appropriate up to date Charts and publications before venturing on any cross country flights.
Attached is some information showing the changes and a link to purchase new Charts and publications.
Sport Aviation Corp Ltd
Te Kowhai Airfield